Visomax CAP Controller
The Visomax CAP Controller (CAP=Compressed Air Phase) is a computer-controlled system for a measure-oriented process control of pneumatic sanding and polishing tools. The worker will be informed about the best cycle for the process by a synchronized interruption of air supply.
The CAP Controller and numerous additional features support a precise control of conventional pneumatic tools and a stabilization of the sanding and/or polishing process.
The keyword Industry 4.0 is served by the process transparency offered by the CAP controller.
- Strict compliance of the process periods
- Stabilization of the surface quality
- Cost registration per polishing spot
- Registration of the amount of work
- Homogeneous process standards
- Increase of the process discipline
- Energy cost savings
- Reduction of consumables
- Reduction of post-processing and client’s complaints
=> A transparent and calculable Finish at the highest level